Twegaite Minnesota Warmly Welcomes You to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis-Saint Paul for Twegaite International Convention 2015.
Welcome to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul in the great State of Minnesota. The Twin Cities is a cosmopolitan area at its heart and small town along its perimeter. Throughout the region, you’ll find an exciting arts and music scene, exceptional shopping at the Mall of America, award-winning restaurants, wineries and craft breweries, and distinctive accommodations at the Twegaite 2015 Convention venue Hotel- Crown Plaza Hotel & Suites MSP Airport.
Twegaite registrants and enthusiasts will find plenty to do – social networking opportunities with key stakeholders in various sectors of Uganda & Minnesota at forums, meetings and also the mighty Mississippi River offers an opportunity for the source of the Nile Boat cruise sponsored by Twegaite Minnesota. There will simply be no day without a fun event or festival going on somewhere at this action packed convention kicking off on Thursday, May 21st and closing on Monday, May 25th 2015.
The conference theme “Creating Connections & Building Bridges- Together for Busoga region in Uganda” acknowledges Twegaite Minnesota’s collective need to bring together individuals and organizations from diverse sectors to generate action on issues affecting Busoga region in Uganda.Twegaite Minnesota 2015 program will cover a diverse range of issues and also make space for new and on-going conversations.
Over the course of the four day convention, we will break down barriers create new alliances and support each other in working together for a better future in Busoga. We hope you will be a part of these conversations make new discoveries, and meet other people involved in this movement
of Creating Connections & Building Bridges-Together for Busoga in Uganda.
Convention Theme & Highlights
“Creating Connections & Building Bridges –Together for Busoga”
Thought-Provoking Hot Topics:
- Trade & Investment in Busoga and other regions of Uganda
- Investing in Uganda’s Tourism Sector – Harnessing the Diaspora
- Health care in Uganda (Cancer & Healthcare Benefit in Busoga))
- Social, Information Networking & Technology and Busoga
- Doing Business in Uganda & Minnesota Business Round-table Luncheon
- Micro Finance in Busoga
- A Gala Dinner
- A Taste of Busoga Cultural Opening Event
- The Source of the Nile 5K Run ( A Twegaite Minnesota Benefit)
- The Source of the Nile Dinner Boat Cruise
- Forums & Discussions
- Spiritual, Religious & Power Breakfast
- Concerts, Dance & Late Night Entertainment